Blog

Farewell Crafty Krafts Blog.. I have officially moved my blog to Here, As i am wanting to step away from my blog associated with my store.
Please help me with the move.. And update my links on your blog, and not forgetting to re add yourself as a follower on here.

Martine is celebrating her Blogaversary she can't believe its been a Year!, Once you have seen Martines work/blog you will be hooked with stalking her. This girl has come so far in the Year she's been blogging... and Im glad to be friends with her.Help Martine Celebrate her Year of blogging and pop over and pay her a visit. Martine is offering a HUGE Supply of goodies to 1 lucky person who entry's her candy for her sweet blog being 1 Year Old.

Click HERE to see Martines Candy & Blog

(Candy Closes on 2nd Feb) -----------------------------------

Paula from PollycraftDesigns has some lovely candy on offer, She has just released a New Range of stamps called "sherbert" And i so want those stamps! But I'm on a big ban @ the moment as the credit card is on mega melt down so i must behave myself this Year *sobs* If your like me and have just seen these brilliant stamps then head on over HERE to enter in to the win the Set of 9 stamps! Yes 9 Stamps!!!

(Candy Closes on 1st Feb)

-----------------------------------

Monday

Saturday

Basicgrey Challenges Blinkie (large)

Sunday

Thursday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

Tuesday

Monday

Wednesday

Monday

pollycraft monday challenge

Sunday

Colour Create Blinkie

Saturday

Monday

Colour Create Blinkie

Wednesday

Colour Create Blinkie

Do you Need Advice/Tips on what Colours work well together with Stampin Up? Which card will make a colour combination with another in the Stampin Up range? Then look no further there is a brilliant site HERE that will help you out.
i love blogskin boutique blinkie
Martines FREE Blog Skins, Click the above Image to see for yourself, She has some Truly Amazing Ideas that she gets across in her Skins.
My Name is Donna,

.

Sugar Nellie Blog Candy....

- - 1 Comments

You may of noticed on my " blog Candy " side bar on the top right,
That Sugar Nellie have some brilliant Candy on offer as always.
This time it is a little different they wanted a New Header designed for there blog,
Well how could i pass up the chance???

So Today i got playing, inking up my stamps first off also..........

And here is what i have come up with i do hope they like it but I've never won anything in my life, so I'm not going to hold my breathe on this one.

But i loved doing it anyways. ( so much so i wish i hadn't done this blog now or i would of quickly scrubbed the text and kept it all for myself!)

I know i know, they only asked for a Header!
But again i couldn't contain myself once i got going,
So i ended up doing 1 Blog Header, 1 Matching Background, and 2 Little Logos to complete the set.
--------------------------------------------------

Please click on the images below to enlarge for a slightly better view



I just hope people like it as much as i do.

This entry was posted on 10.9.08 and is filed under Sugar Nellie Stamps (Sold at Funkykits) . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments, Click here to Leave yours:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is fantastic, I also love what you have done with your own blog - it is lush!

  • Labels