Blog

Farewell Crafty Krafts Blog.. I have officially moved my blog to Here, As i am wanting to step away from my blog associated with my store.
Please help me with the move.. And update my links on your blog, and not forgetting to re add yourself as a follower on here.

Martine is celebrating her Blogaversary she can't believe its been a Year!, Once you have seen Martines work/blog you will be hooked with stalking her. This girl has come so far in the Year she's been blogging... and Im glad to be friends with her.Help Martine Celebrate her Year of blogging and pop over and pay her a visit. Martine is offering a HUGE Supply of goodies to 1 lucky person who entry's her candy for her sweet blog being 1 Year Old.

Click HERE to see Martines Candy & Blog

(Candy Closes on 2nd Feb) -----------------------------------

Paula from PollycraftDesigns has some lovely candy on offer, She has just released a New Range of stamps called "sherbert" And i so want those stamps! But I'm on a big ban @ the moment as the credit card is on mega melt down so i must behave myself this Year *sobs* If your like me and have just seen these brilliant stamps then head on over HERE to enter in to the win the Set of 9 stamps! Yes 9 Stamps!!!

(Candy Closes on 1st Feb)

-----------------------------------

Monday

Saturday

Basicgrey Challenges Blinkie (large)

Sunday

Thursday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

Tuesday

Monday

Wednesday

Monday

pollycraft monday challenge

Sunday

Colour Create Blinkie

Saturday

Monday

Colour Create Blinkie

Wednesday

Colour Create Blinkie

Do you Need Advice/Tips on what Colours work well together with Stampin Up? Which card will make a colour combination with another in the Stampin Up range? Then look no further there is a brilliant site HERE that will help you out.
i love blogskin boutique blinkie
Martines FREE Blog Skins, Click the above Image to see for yourself, She has some Truly Amazing Ideas that she gets across in her Skins.
My Name is Donna,

.

Basic Grey Challenge 1 & Copics

- - 6 Comments

Well i finally managed to make a Card (first time in months due to work load) might not be anything special to me it is/was due to my mojo leaving the building!
( I'm not sure it will ever come back, Last time i actually placed anything i made on this blog was the 1st of June!!! but i have dabbled about since then and made the odd thing - Which i will get a couple on tomorrow).

But also i got some copics some time ago only 6 in flesh colours as I'm always annoyed at how my flesh/faces turn out even with the watercolours, and pencils i have.

So Yesterday evening i finally managed to have a play and I'm pretty pleased with the "flesh" results considering it was my first time of using them.

So much so that i loved using them my partner has treated me to 60 of them!!! ( i decided to hand pick my colours rather than go for the packs, and find i don't have the colours i will need.) and best thing is i managed to source some in the UK for £1.75( excluding Vat £1.44 each ) bargain or what!!!
They are only the ciao ones, i have got 1 of the normal, and 1 sketch and a couple of the ciaos an to be honest i prefer the ciaos, the normal one i couldn't get to blend as well, and the sketch to me is no different to the ciaos apart from the price.

So anyway's after that big ramble! like you wanted to know all that?

I'm very excited to be able to take part in the first challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges,
Martine has done a super job setting this blog up ,
so much so I'm all set up and sponsoring them already.

well for there first challenge: Buttons
The rules are simple, your work must include at least 1 piece of Basic Grey.
and also the only other important rule your need to know is,
when there is prizes on the blog the work must be NEW made for Basic Grey Challenges,
and not made to combine challenges.
For my Card i have used 3 Basic Grey INFUSE buttons.



Above is a Detailed Picture of the little Sol coloured in and i hope you can see the "flesh" work that i have done with the Copics.


Recipe i have used,
Stamps: Papirloftet Christmas Sol laying down
Ink/Colour: Copic Markers, Whispers Strokes
Paper: DCVW Christmas Wishes Paper Stack 8x8
Cardstock: White Linen Papermill, Brazill, Other Card from Stash
Ribbon: From Stash (unknown)
Accessories: Buttons Basic Grey Infuse, Anitas Clear Gloss for dots in the Stars

This entry was posted on 10.9.08 and is filed under BasicGrey Challenges , Papirloftet Stamps . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments, Click here to Leave yours:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna! Gorgeous card & colouring :o)x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card donna, glad you could take part in the challenge, and so happy for you that you managed to do some crafting :), i know what you mean about not being able to get the right skin tone and look you want with watercolors etc, but i recently bought some letraset promarkers (which are like copics) and fell in love with them, they make coloring sooo much easier, plus they give a real professional Finnish :)



xx

martine

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE your card! I LOVE Sol! I LOVE your colouring! I LOVE your hubby for buying you 60 Copics!! (How cool is he??) And I LOVE you for sponsoring the Basic Grey Challenges blog! :o)

Thanks!

Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Donna, I love it. Thank's for joining us in our challenge this week and also for sponsoring us !

Much love,

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Fab card. Love the image and colouring. Hope you'll join in the next challenge.

Love Debbie xx

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Just spotted on the BG Challenge blog that you've been chosen as a Guest Designer! Can't say I'm surprised! :o) I look forward to seeing your creations for the blog! :o)

Chris xx

  • Labels