Blog

Farewell Crafty Krafts Blog.. I have officially moved my blog to Here, As i am wanting to step away from my blog associated with my store.
Please help me with the move.. And update my links on your blog, and not forgetting to re add yourself as a follower on here.

Martine is celebrating her Blogaversary she can't believe its been a Year!, Once you have seen Martines work/blog you will be hooked with stalking her. This girl has come so far in the Year she's been blogging... and Im glad to be friends with her.Help Martine Celebrate her Year of blogging and pop over and pay her a visit. Martine is offering a HUGE Supply of goodies to 1 lucky person who entry's her candy for her sweet blog being 1 Year Old.

Click HERE to see Martines Candy & Blog

(Candy Closes on 2nd Feb) -----------------------------------

Paula from PollycraftDesigns has some lovely candy on offer, She has just released a New Range of stamps called "sherbert" And i so want those stamps! But I'm on a big ban @ the moment as the credit card is on mega melt down so i must behave myself this Year *sobs* If your like me and have just seen these brilliant stamps then head on over HERE to enter in to the win the Set of 9 stamps! Yes 9 Stamps!!!

(Candy Closes on 1st Feb)

-----------------------------------

Monday

Saturday

Basicgrey Challenges Blinkie (large)

Sunday

Thursday

Wednesday

Thursday

Saturday

Tuesday

Monday

Wednesday

Monday

pollycraft monday challenge

Sunday

Colour Create Blinkie

Saturday

Monday

Colour Create Blinkie

Wednesday

Colour Create Blinkie

Do you Need Advice/Tips on what Colours work well together with Stampin Up? Which card will make a colour combination with another in the Stampin Up range? Then look no further there is a brilliant site HERE that will help you out.
i love blogskin boutique blinkie
Martines FREE Blog Skins, Click the above Image to see for yourself, She has some Truly Amazing Ideas that she gets across in her Skins.
My Name is Donna,

.

Tilda & Co Challenge 22

- - 4 Comments



Well this week we have Another Prize on Offer........ Brand New, Lily & Milo - Holding Hands Rubber Stamp

Now if the " winner " already has this stamp, then i would be happy to change it for a Magnolia Stamp, of my choice ( of course checking with you to make sure you don't already have it ) wouldn't want somebody to win a prize they already have! wouldn't be fun then would it?

Once again Prizes are Donated by myself from my Store www.craftykrafts.co.uk

Winner will be Chosen & announced on the Sunday 8th June


Now for the Challenge this week.......

Challenge 22 NONE CARD WEEK!

Now you may be looking at the title and thinking what? No cards? But i only make cards?
Now is the time to experience New things!,
For this challenge you are NOT allowed to make a Card,
Now there is so many things you can do with Magnolia Stamps, You only have to look @ Myself & the Design Teams work this week!
You could do a Gift Tag, Bookmark, Atc, Scrapbook(layout)Page, Gift Bag, Book The possibilities are endless!
So The rules are, Anything as long as it isn't a card, Has to have at least 1 Magnolia Stamp on ( remember it doesn't have to be Tilda or Edwin) , And last of all most important one is HAVE FUN!!!



(also to get a Closer Look you can Click on the Images which will make them bigger!)


Donna
This week i done another Canvas Board This time a small one 10 x 15 Cm ( a6)
And I Used my Old Faithful chalks along with watercolour pencils for,
The sky was Chalked with Shimmer Chalks, Same for the Grass, and the Pathway,
Pathway was Hand draw by myself ( i need practice)
Magnolia Butterfly's in the sky,
Along with a Magnolia Dragonfly
The sun was chalked and water coloured by Hand
The Garden Fence with Gate, is Papirloftet Stamp from my store, That i stamped and water coloured onto the canvas Board,
Little Tilda was Stamped and water coloured onto some card, Then cut out and added on to give her a little 3d Raised feel, and added a touch of Clear Sparkle Glitter Glue.



This entry was posted on 1.6.08 and is filed under Magnolia Stamps . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments, Click here to Leave yours:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Donna I love it.

Anonymous said...

I really like your canvas board work and must give it a try myself.

Anonymous said...

Donna this is really great you are so clever. is it the right time to order th canvas now, Paypal have come through for me
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

It is very gorgeous Donna, I adore it.

Thank you for the comment, my sister gave me some money to treat myself as I was upset with it being the anniversary of my mothers death so that was why I had a lovely shop at your store. They arrived very promtly and are very beautiful and I will be recommending you to other stampers and crafters. Just saving up now for the new Tilda's I should have waited a week lol!

  • Labels